2019 Niche Minx Womens Snowboard
Check it Out
If you are looking for a board to surf through pow and the park, The Minx is where your search ends. With a soft flex, yet stable ride, it excels at everything from jibbing and jumping to pow turns and slashes. The flat to early rise camber profile with a twin shape keeps it playful, while subtle traction bumps in the side-cut give it back some bite when you want to get low. Whether you’re a seasoned vet, or looking for your first set up, this set up is as easy to ride as it is capable. Like all Niche snowboards, it features incredible artwork, this time by Sophie Lécuyer, and eco-friendly materials & construction.
● Park/Freeride- Twin shape & flex, soft enough to press, stable enough for jumps.
● 4/10 Soft Flex- Great for park vets & beginners alike
● Sintered Base – Super fast, absorbs more wax.
● Water-based inks- Non-toxic + solvent-free = Earth Friendly
● Flat to Early Rise Camber- Flat, with rise just before the contact points. A forgiving and surfy profile
● Traction Bumps- Subtle bumps under the bindings in the sidecut give extra grip in firm conditions for better edge hold
● Profiled Tips- The core is thinner towards the nose and tail, reducing swing weight for faster spins
● Flax Stringers- Eco-friendly alternative to carbon fiber, that adds pop, and dampens chatter at high speeds
● Snappy Sap™ Bio-resin- Niche’s eco-friendly resin has higher elasticity, for more pop and natural flex.
● Sustainable Wood Core
● Recycled Materials
140, 143, 146, 149
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.